Shoaff Park Baptist Church was the first of thirteen Baptist church planting efforts by the Imanuel Baptist Church of Fort Wayne, Indiana in 1956. The Church was formally organized and adopted it's constitution on April 3, 1957 with 23 charter members from a nucleus of eight families. The church was accepted into the Indiana Fellowship of Regular Baptist Churches in September, 1957. The three and one half acres on St. Joe road was purchased in July of 1957.
Over the next ten years, the Lord blessed the church with steady growth. An old farmhouse on the property was used for Sunday School until the church began construction of a new sanctuary and Sunday School facility in June 1966.
The new auditorium was dedicated on January 22, 1967 with Dr. Paul Jackson, the National Representative of the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches preaching.
On October 9, 1995 the church made its final mortgage payment, allowing Shoaff Park Baptist Church to call its
first full-time Assistant Pastor. In 2008 the modernizing of the sanctuary began. It included new drywall and painting and updated windows.